Saturday, August 6, 2011

Assassin's Creed is Tearing Me Apart, Lisa

I decided to start playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, so I can finish up the series before the new one comes out. Big mistake. Now I can't stop playing it, and it's got so much to do that I'll never finish it. My only hope is that I will get bored of it eventually like I did with AC:2 and stop playing. If this wasn't enough indication, AC: Brotherhood is a great game. I recommend it.

I am struggling with writing a cohesive story line, so right now I'm just going to be drawing some random stuff. As summer goes away I should be more inclined to spend time on my comic.
On a related note, revenue from ads has been rather good lately, and I have a good chunk of change now. I might start using it, or I might put another ad up. We'll see.

Also, sorry for the lateness of this. Didn't remember I had to update this on Fridays until this morning. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment